Monday, October 22, 2012

m.i.s.s.i.n.g h.o.m.e


You hear it all the time, but never truly understand it until you experience it yourself


'you never know what you have till it's gone'


well, in my case, it's not really gone...i just don't have it all the time anymore..

the comfort of home.....

I remember when I was still living in Melbourne, preparing for my wedding day, all I wanted was to get out of my house as soon as possible and start living with my hubby
Now that I'm married, there are times when I want nothing more than to wake up in my own room , and see my parent's faces in the morning.

yup..the comfort of HOME..

when you could wake up at whatever hour you desire, took a bath *or not take one at all* whenever you like, opened the fridge and found mum's leftover cooking from last night...

when you could leave towels everywhere, scream at the top of your lungs when you're angry, cry your heart out when you're sad, laugh till your tummy hurts when you're happy

basically being anyone you want to be...and still be loved unconditionally...

missing home *and my parents* terribly..terribly...terribly....

1 comment: